Our Woman of the moment this week is the amazing Marina Go – Publishing Director of Private Media.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Career-loving mother who can run and walk at the same time.
2. What are you doing at the present?
Publishing Director of Private Media: a portfolio of highly targeted digital media brands Crikey, Women’s Agenda, Smart Company, Startup Smart and Property Observer.
3. What inspires you?
I am inspired by ideas that have never been done before. My weakness is an innovative concept.
4. Is there an experience or time that has truly changed the way you live?
When I became a mother nearly 20 years ago I began to think about the world that we would leave for our children and their children. I have been far more conscious of my family’s impact on natural resources ever since.
5. Do you have a message or a tip for the 1 Million Women community about how to live by the principle that ‘less equals more?
I am particularly fond of this quote:
“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.” ~ Socrates
A bit more: Marina Go is an Experienced media executive and non-executive director with more than 20 years in creating and building commercially successful brands that connect deeply with consumer groups across the print and digital mediums.
- Woman of the moment is a new section on the 1 Million Women Blog. We will be featuring ambassadors from our campaign with you, their stories, and why they inspire us.