DID YOU KNOW:
Trimming dairy back equal to two glasses of milk a week can save an estimated 13kg per month (150kg per year) of CO2 emissions.
Cattle pollute with their burping (seriously), so reducing your dairy products consumption can help cut CO2.
For more information on how to cut back on CO2 emissions through the way that you live, check out our website.
If you’re looking for something new, delicious, healthy and looking to reduce your carbon footprint, then look no further!
1 cup of cashews
1 cup of coconut
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp of vanilla extract
1/3 cup of honey or agave
1 cup of strawberries (can be substituted with another ingredient to change the flavor)
1. Blend cashews and coconut until they are a nut butter consistency
2. Add strawberries and blend again
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and give it one last blend
4. Press into a dish and sprinkle with coconut
5. Freeze for a few hours. At least 4 hours
A great healthy snacks for lunchboxes of all sizes, or if you are substituting strawberries with cocoa, maybe better for a cheeky dessert.