Did you know:
That by eating raw foods like this more often you’ll be helping the environment and harnessing your power as a consumer? Well you will! By reducing harmful emissions involved in the cultivation of products that need to be cooked and cutting down on wasted energy from cooking, we’ll be doing ourselves and the planet some good. Consumers demand; companies provide. You can demand companies and governments take a greater stand on climate change too through the way you purchase.
I brought these into the office yesterday, the verdict is unanimous… delicious!
4 large frozen bananas
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
8 tbsp 100% raw cacao powder
1/4 cup raw coconut oil
3 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup filtered water
1 Cup Oats
- Blend bananas, apple, cinnamon and half the sea salt together until very smooth and creamy. Taste. The texture will be like gelato.
- Scrape down sides and blend again.
- Add cacao and blend until smooth. TASTE! Add stevia if you’d like it sweeter. Add coconut oil, the chia seeds and blend.
- Add water and blend again until smooth. Add the oats and blend until very smooth, about a minute. Scrape down sides and blend again.
- Pour batter into a baking mold or baking dish. Freeze until desired consistency is archived.
Find out more about the raw food Challenge here.
We are daughters, mothers, sisters and grandmothers getting on with practical climate action to live better for us and the planet. Join the movement at www.1millionwomen.com.au
Hi there, I tried making these brownies but they didn’t turn out as they’d hoped, or look like the picture! I would like to try again though. Did you ‘liquify’ the coconut oil before using? And how long did you put them in the freezer for?